Wednesday 6 January 2010

Happy New Year everyone

Hi, sorry I havent been blogging but my pc has broken :( am writing this on my laptop (which is really slow compared to my main pc) just so that I can enter the competition over on Just Magnolia. Have made lots of cards and things recently but havent uploaded them onto this pc as soon as other half finishes building my new one I will!
Here are my latest two cards though:
This one is based on the sketch at http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/2009/12/week-38-sketch-for-you.html which I have entered for their competition and I would also like to enter it for the competition at magnolia down under as its a card using Christmas images for a Thank You card - the link for that one is: http://www.kelliewinnell.com.au/magnolia/?p=1034
Here is the other Thank You card I have made:
Just need to make another two and I am done. Anyway must dash now as its a snow day here - yippee! - and we are off to go tobaggoning in the park. Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

Norma said...

Beautiful cards. I like this Edwin image--I actually have him, but haven't had a chance to colour him up. Not sure which collection he is from, but great use of him for the Christmas and Thank You cards.
Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Magnolia Down Under.

Hugs.
Norma

Sue said...

Love Edwin sitting atop the envy. Hes colored up so beautifully too.
Great Thank you cards and great take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing your card with us at MDUC. Hope you come back for our next challenge.

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous job - who wouldn't love to get one of these as a Thank You!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC
xXx

Kellie said...

Gorgeous card, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge. xx

Hugs, Kel
MDUC Site Owner.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love seeing Edwin.
Thanks so much for joining Magnolia Down Under challenges.
Kristy x