Just a quick post as I have done Tim's October tag this month - I love any excuse to create anything halloweeny or spooky so this was a must!
I used resist kraft cardstock to cut out a coffin shape which I then inked with vintage photo with black soot around the edges, I then inked over with black soot using a bat stencil to highlight certain areas. I don't have any of the dimensional dies yet so I went for a silhouette and frame which are mounted with 3d foam so they are slightly dimensional but it doesn't really show on the picture. The frame was cut from kraft cardstock and coloured using Antique Bronze distress paint and then some bronze inka gold - the silhouette is plain black cardstock. To give a bit more dimension I decided to add a bloody flower - this was harder to create than I thought! I melted red UTEE in my melting pot and held the flower up so that it dripped down to look like blood - I then heated it with a heat gun to finish and managed to melt a great globule but hey ho it still looks like blood so I left as is and finished with a black leaf again tinted with bronze inka gold for a bit of sparkle. The ticket is stamped on kraft card and swoosh through Antique Bronze paint the same as the frame and I finished the whole thing off with a fabulous skull and crossbow.
Thanks for looking - Feeling spooky from Solihull