Have been busy making a bunting for my little boys room - here is a picture of the first two "flags"
SORRY HAVE HAD TO REMOVE THE PICTURE AS THEY ARE GOING TO BE PUBLISHED - WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL POST IT BACK AS SOON AS I CAN
It wasnt quite dry (the bits where I have placed gold treasure) when I took these photos yesterday so I havent hung it on the wall yet so I cant show you the full bunting at the moment (cause my desk isnt big enough to lay it out - trust me to give my child a name with 8 letters!) but I am really pleased with it. I was going to go with the traditional flag shaped bunting with each flag being a skull and crossbones but then decided on treasure maps instead as I could get more on them! The whole thing has taken me ages! its been glimmered, sprayed, inked, coloured in, distressed, stamped and layered repeatedly! the most fiddly thing was threading the string through the eyelets - by the time I had put sellotape on the end of the string to stop it fraying it was slightly too big to feed through easily - not the best considering I had to unthread it three times as I didnt like the knots or needed to add some!