Tuesday 28 February 2012

TimsTag

It's true what they say about creating helping with the healing process - I actually made this last Thursday when I first got a few hours to myself to just sit and reflect.  I enjoyed every step of what I did on this tag and also found the whole process a lot more calming and relaxing than normal.

Here's my tag:


Tag is inked with Spun Sugar, Festive Berries and Barn Door.  The stamp is an old Tim one called Bank of True Love that I bought when I went to a class he did at Craft Fairy many moons ago (for those that know me this was the Weetabix fiasco weekend!), the envelope stamp and With Love are by PaperMania and then the Union Flag and Heart are by Artemio - I treated myself to these last week as I love the fact that you can stamp the first half of the flag in blue and then the other half in red giving a true Union Flag that is actually the right way up too!  All of my tags are going to have a British theme with a Union Flag somewhere on them as it's the Queens Diamond Jubilee this year and I am feeling rather patriotric.

Big heart is cut from grungeboard and inked with Spun Sugar and covered with distress Rock Candy stickles, the wooden heart I got in parcel from Art From the Heart, the other heart is chipboard and covered with tissue paper.  Tag is finished with Vintage Lace in Frayed Burlap, Spun Sugar muslin and some Primark beads.

Thanks for looking - still sad from Solihull

5 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

The tag is beautiful. I love that envelope stamp. I need to borrow it!

Debbie Rock said...

I also love that tag Nicola. Had you on my mind such a lot ... am sending "still sad from Solihull" lots of "hugs from Solihull". Love Debbie xXx

Jackie xxx said...

Great tag - love that stamp as well.

Sending you a big hug xxx

Missus Wookie said...

It's a lovely tag. Glad you found it helped!

Chris said...

Your tag is beautiful and I can't believe I only just noticed your wonderful British theme on Tim's tags....I wish I'd thought of it as I've bought loads of British themed stamps for this year :). Glad I found your blog, I love your style. Chris x