Thursday 3 October 2013

A new venture

I have been offered a fantastic opportunity to sell some of my artwork on the high street!

The Handmade Boutique is a pop up shop that is open on Drury Lane, Solihull (between Fat Face and Cex) from now until 24th December.  I am currently scheduled to work in the shop the next two Mondays (7th and 14th October) if you are in the local vicinity please pop in and say hello!

Here is my little boy showcasing my little empire!


Thanks for looking - busy making lots of creations to expand my empire from Solihull

4 comments:

Carla said...

There's really a street called Fat Face? Enjoy your makes. Hope you sell lots.

Mrs A. said...

Congratulations. hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, hope you do really well.

Quilt n Queen said...

Congratulations on your new venture. Sounds like fun!!