Wednesday 7 February 2018

Put a little love in your quilt day 3

Today is my day!!! Yay!

Honestly this has been so much fun to do - I have been sewing for my shop and customers so much recently that it was nice to take some time out and make something for  myself.  I decided to keep it easy as what with my recent job hunting escapades and online shop I didn't want to get too stressed out with taking some time out for me so I decided to create myself a notebook similar to ones I am selling online:

Here is the front:



Here is the inside:

Here is the inside with my bits and pieces added:

and here is the back which I have kept plain:


I also had a backup plan in case I didn't get my item finished in time which is this:


its a heart wreath that I made at my local sewing group in December - I thought I would still showcase it as I haven't blogged it up until now.

Anyway that's all my offerings for this hop but please join in and go visit everyone else who is showcasing today, they are:

Sunshine Reflections - you are already here!

That's it for today, come back tomorrow for the final day of this fabulous hop.

Thanks for looking - all loved up from Solihull


28 comments:

Anita said...

Your notebook is lovely and it looks very practical! The wreath is super cute!

tink's mom said...

Love the detail on the hearts in the wreath. Very pretty. Great notebook cover. Like that it has interior pockets.

Cynthia's Creating Ark said...

I love both your projects. So talented.

June D said...

Clever you to design and make such a nice notebook cover. A lot of work I bet. Thank you for sharing.

KaHolly said...

Very sweet! These notebooks make such special little gifties!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very nice....love the wreathe, and your notebook is a great idea...fantastic!

Carol said...

Neat notebook cover--the hearts and lace set it off. The heart wreath is really cool! Thanks for sharing!

Carla said...

So pretty and great inspiration. Notebook covers are never wrong and that wreath is over the top in cuteness.

Carol Swift said...

Your notebook is so beautiful with the lace and hearts...sweet! Oh my, that wreathe of hearts is just the cutest and would look beautiful on any door. Thanks for sharing your heart projects and hopping along with us. :O)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh your notebook is wonderful. Great idea. I like your heart wreath too.

Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures said...

Happy Hearts !

Angie said...

Very neat projects. Thank you for sharing. Have a fun day! angielovesgary2 atgmail dotcom

Seacoast Quilter said...

I love the heart wreath. Thanks for sharing.

Deonn said...

Great projects, Sunshine Girl! I like all the pockets and lace in your notebook cover and thanks for showing us your heart wreath too - that would be so sweet to hang on the front door. Love them both!

krislovesfabric said...

Fun projects, thanks for sharing!

Barb said...

Love your note pad cover and that heart wreath, I did a ton of those many years ago, infact, I was just thinking of it last night. Love it.

Joyce Carter said...

I love your projects. The note pad cover is really cute and great to carry in a purse. They are very handy to help keep track of things, especially when you reach my age. The heart wreath is just adorable. Thank you for sharing today.

Patty said...

Lovely projects.

Sandi1100 said...

Your heart wreath and notebook holder are very nice. Thanks for sharing.

LJ said...

Two wonderful projects. I need a notebook cover like yours to keep me organized - adorable. Happy Heart Day.

Needled Mom said...

Such nice projects! The heart wreath would be so much fun to hang at this time of the year.

Createology said...

Lovely Heart Notebook cover and your Wreath of Hearts is super fun. Thank you sew very much for Hopping...xo

Kay said...

I really like both of these designs, we don't all have time to make a quilt!

Lynette said...

What a really cool notebook tote! And a bonus wreath - super cute.

thatfabricfeeling.wordpress.com said...

What a practical and cute project. Great job!

Sharon said...

Thanks for sharing! I need to get busy & make myself a cute notebook cover; I like the idea for the pencil/ pen pockets on the inside. I'm forever losing my pencil.

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing your notebook cover and your heart wreath. Very cute!

John Cruz said...

We appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us through this blog; you have provided us with a wealth of useful information.






Pay Someone To Take My Classes Online For Me