Sunday 8 May 2011

Challenge Layout

Firstly a big hello to Noukie - thank you for following me - that's a very cute little boy you have there! :)

It's not very often I manage to do a layout in about 30 mins but here's one:
Papers are from the My Minds Eye Lost and Found collection as are the glitter die cuts.  Yesterday I made the mat for the picture, cut out the nestibility shape and popped out all the die cuts and then distressed and inked them.  This morning I placed all the items in place with every intention of adding some homemade flowers but I thought it looked fussy enough as is so I have just stuck all the pieces down and not even put my title on - have just gone with the die cut texts.  Am quite pleased with myself!  Now have the rest of the day to create another layout rather than faff around for hours with this one (which would normally be the case!).  This also suits my challenge of Crowns or Castles as there are 2 crowns on it.

Happy Sunday everyone and thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Anouk said...

Thank-you! and you're welcome to visit my little space anytime as well :) noukiespapermadness.blogspot.com
Thanx for sharing your talent with us!

Hettie said...

Lovely layout and gorgeous papers! I have a few of these and lurve them but not sure I can cut them yet!! LOL!!