Friday 30 March 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 10

Wow how quick and easy is today's lesson!

I love this technique, I have four bottles of Distress Stickles but I have to confess I don't really use them but I think todays technique has changed my mind and I will be using them more often!



Have managed to do two tags (mainly because I messed up the stamping on the first one but it will be ok if I add some embellishments to it), will keep the second one for my techniques book.

First one I used Scattered Straw distress stain on the background edged with Vintage Photo ink.  The image is stamped in Broken China and Walnut Stain and covered in Spiced Marmalade distress stickles.  The second one is exactly the same apart from I used Bundled Sage distress stain on the background.

Thanks for looking - Off to my art class from Solihull

6 comments:

Creatique Candy said...

I LOVE what you did Sunshine! That "Broken China" gives it a lot of personality. Color combos you used a great! TFS & being on this journey with me.

Missus Wookie said...

Looks fun - I like that big ben stamp.

Chris said...

I love these and you've got the technique to look amazing! Haven't done this one yet....need to find distress stickles :). Chris x

ValB said...

That is awesome! The stamps are perfect for the technique! Hope you have fun at your class!

El rincon de vanessa said...

woww te han quedado realmente bonitos!!!!

Debbie Rock said...

I think BOTH of these are just stunning! I have popped along each day to see your tags ... you've produced some fab work!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my patchwork cards ... sorry it has taken me until now to get back to you - it was one of "those" weeks :( Love Debbie xXx