Saturday 17 March 2012

March Crop Class

It's my turn next week to do the crop class and my technique this time is a different way to distress edges - I have already uploaded a picture of this on the What Housework blog but I looked at it yesterday afternoon and decided it needed something else so this morning (it's looking like my mojo has returned as I have done this and now have the urge to do a scrapbook layout too! we shall see though as I have a busy two days this weekend (don't we always!!), so I have added a little cluster of handmade embellishments in the bottom left hand corner:


and have added some journalling to the hidden tag:


Thanks for looking - Feeling creative from Solihull

3 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

This looks fab. And even though it looks like there's lots of cutting out I'd like to do the class. Thanks

Missus Wookie said...

Cool use of the Journey cut out - looks like a fun class. Horace is cute too :)

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Nicola and I love what you have done with the Journey die. I was thinking of buying it and now I will seeing what you have done with it! Gorgeous layout!