Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!

I love this time of year and the Halloween season although I have to admit I haven't made anything at all this year to celebrate Autumn or Halloween!  I did cut out a load of leaves to colour a couple of weeks ago but they are still in a bag somewhere! Oh well, I am still enjoying running through the leaves and throwing them about with my youngest - there are some things you never get too old for aren't there!

The children are still enjoying taking sweets from this gravestone that I made a couple of years ago, so I thought I would reshare it:

Front

Back

Hope you are all enjoying the half term as much as we are in our house!

Thanks for looking - Feeling slightly spooky from Solihull

1 comment:

Jenny Marples said...

Such a great idea for a treat box. Love it. Jenny x