Monday 20 September 2010

How cute is this?

Firstly can I say a big thank you to Secret Scrapbooker for following me!  It's lovely to know someone is interested in my ramblings on and artwork.

Secondly - how cute is this???
House front
House back
House roof
This is going to be my table decoration for the centre of my Christmas Day table - am very pleased with it.  If you are interested I will be teaching a class on this on Wednesday 8th December from 10.00am - 1.00pm (cost is £15) where you can make one of these adorable houses for yourself - unfortunately the chocolates aren't included I'm afraid.  Am hoping to fill the house with little gifts for everyone who comes to lunch at my house on Christmas Day (so far that's me then!!).

If you are interested in any of the workshops that Morag and I have put together then please visit us at http://www.whathousework.co.uk/.  I have also been busy these past few days making some cards so will post back with those later in the week.

Thanks for looking :)

8 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

That is sooooo cute! I love the bootprints on the roof :D. I missed the goings on last Wednesday, but fortunately I'm a follower of your blog so I got to see this! TFS :D

Missus Wookie said...

aw very cute - I like the glittery snowy roof. Hope the class goes well.

Lizzybobs said...

thanks for sharing your space with us oooh loving your pumpkin happy WOYWW lv Liz (24)

Zue said...

I just wondered what you did at the crop.Did you just have a natter? Nice pumpkin!!
Sue xx 8

Michelle said...

Good morning! Fabulous pumpkin! and i love your house on the previous post! It's brilliant!
thanks for sharing
have a wonderful wednesday!
hugs
Michelle
x
#49

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Oh I love this, too cool!

Spyder said...

This is really tooo cute!!
and the digi challenge doesn't finish for another seven days!

Anonymous said...

Cute pumpkin. THAT is the next Holiday, not the December one :) I ned another month free-from the C-word LOL!

Mary Anne