Saturday 13 November 2010

Crop class

Have been busy this week preparing for our next Crop class - have chosen to do a bunch of tags (as they are always useful this time of year arent they!) and a lovely little gift bag.  We will be decorating up 5 tags using different techniques and styles on each:


Next crop is on Sunday 21st November - we are already fairly full though so if you want to join us please email me via the What Housework link on the right to reserve your space and let me know if you would like to do the class.

Thanks for looking :)

9 comments:

WW said...

I really like your use of the vintage paper on these.

akilli melek said...

those tags are such a good idea for a crop, wish i was over in UK in time to join you all.
been a busy week for me this week, lol, just getting to snoop at all the WOYWW desks now. have a great week. caroline

akilli melek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen said...

I love every one of these tags! Thank you for the inspiration! It makes me want to go and make some tags!

Zue said...

You seem to have alot on your plate at the moment. Good luck with the class.
Sue xx 71

Neet said...

Good luck with your crop. Hope it goes well for you, you have certainly been busy preparing so it should be fine. Thanks for sharing and stay happy. #69

cheryl said...

oh great desk you have love the vintage papers you have used,
hun Hugs Cheryl 62

Joanne said...

Wow, inks, tapes and Alterations, it's all going on there. (32)

kristie said...

ohhh I love all that tim holtz business I see peeking out from under stuff!!!