Sunday 28 November 2010

Some me time

Have had a busy couple of weeks organising our school Christmas Fayre (which is this Friday 3rd December) and my sons birthday on 7th plus the usual Christmas rush so I spent yesterday taking a bit of time out and doing having some me time.  I got out loads of lovely crafty goodies on my dining room table and had a lovely play.

I made this card purely for the challenge over at http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ and their challenge this week is a card with a tag on it:
Lots of lovely Tim goodies on this one!

And then this inspired me to make another tag card using one of the tags I designed for my class at my crop last week, so this card is for my In Laws:

can't show you my Mom and Dads card yet as my Dad reads my blog!!

I was also really chuffed to read that I have been given another blog award - this time from the lovely Lyn (aka Spyder) who has a fabulous blog here: http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/ 

Thank you so much Lyn - I need to pass this award onto 7 others however I dont think I will get chance to in the next few days due to our imminent Christmas Fayre and then my son having two birthday parties over the weekend - but I will be back on soon and list my blogs.

If you are reading here via WOYWW sorry I havent really played along this past couple of weeks and I probably wont for the next couple either but I will be back soon!

Thanks for looking. 

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Super projects and I love that first tag!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week!
Chrissie

Missus Wookie said...

Really like that first tag/card with the masking - cool effect.