Wednesday 10 November 2010

WOYWW 75

Well I failed miserably last week and only got around to about 7 desks - sorry about that!  Had a great time at the NEC though both working and spending!

Not much has changed on my desk this week as I havent done much but as my Dad is always saying to me that I never really show you the rest of my room I thought I would show you one of the other walls in my craft room:
No less than six of those A4 folders contain unmounted stamps and all of the A5 binders piled up at the side have stamps in too - my other half thinks I have a problem but I am sure you will all be on my side! in fact one folder is missing from there and is still down on the dining room table!  The bookcase has my ribbons on the top shelf, buttons, promarkers and crepe paper on the second shelf, sizzix machine (missing at the moment as I have a workshop this morning so its ready to be packed into the car downstairs) and punches on the next shelf, Xbox steering wheel (hardly ever used now so I really should fill that shelf up with craft goodies instead!) and the last shelf I actually let OH use - see he has a whole drawer and a shelf to himself in here - how kind am I!!  Next to my stamp folder are just magazines etc. and on that wall shelf I keep padded envelopes, loads of bind it all wires for workshops and watercolour pencils and other colouring media in the basket, oh and in that half decorated shoe box I have kept all my 40th Birthday cards - one day I might even finish decorating it!  Thats it - needs a bit of a tidy up doesnt it!

To join in the fun of looking at others workspaces and latest pieces of art pop on over to Julias.
Will hopefully get around to more of you in the next few days!  Thanks for looking :)

13 comments:

Neet said...

Thanks for the look at the other side of your craft room - looks so well organised.
Glad you had a great time at the NEC - would have loved to have gone down (and to have worked it) but it just fell at the wrong time for me.
Enjoy your stash. #24

Annie said...

Glad you had a great time at the NEC. It all looks very quiet in your craft space today.
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Hmm, you husband may be right.....no of course not..NEVER!!Glad the NEC worked for you in both ways and happy to see your whole room - looks pretty organised to me!

Helen said...

Your space looks very tidy compared to mine. Didn't get to the NEC but I bet it was good!
Helen (NO.83)

katemade designs said...

wow that's a lot of unmounted stamps but it looks like you've found a good way to hold them all.

Anonymous said...

Looks like there's plenty more room on those shelves with a bit of a tidy up! Sounds like you had a great time at the NEC too.

Hugs
Brenda 90

Hazel said...

Lots of lovely organisation her. Glad you enjoyed the NEC x Hazel #100

Nicky said...

Love you way of storing stamps - are you sure you DH isnt taking up too much room in your craft space? lol

Spyder said...

Never been to NEC but one day I might! Your craft room looks a lot tidier than mine, but then again, so does everybody else! Happy WOYWW
((Lyn))#40

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely work to craft in you have. Nice to see the other side of the room. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)

Cardmaking Galore said...

The NEC. I'm sure you were in paradise

karen said...

Thanks for the peek to the other side of your room! I wiil have to take a page out of your book and get some binders to store my unmounted stamps, they are starting to become lost in the shuffle.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. And I may fail miserably this week. But I love the way your other side is organized.