Wednesday 16 November 2011

Inspired!

Well so much for me putting out the papers on my desk this morning in order to spend some time this afternoon on a layout - I spent the morning look at 70 or so desks with WOYWW when I came across Tuire's blog and you see the little face with wings on the desk there?  Well it inspired me to make this:

what a lovely way to spend an hour!  Am really rather pleased with myself - now need to tidy up the table as DS2 has a friend over for tea - oh well it was great while it lasted!

Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

Tuire Flemming said...

I´m happy you got inspired! That round little face with wings is Lost Coast Design´s stamp. I have only colored it.
On my ATCs are more LC face stamps to which I have added the wings...
Have a lovely and creative week!
Tuire xx

Jackie xxx said...

lovely as ever. xxx

Hettie said...

That is gorgeous. Love it!! At least you got to spend a fun hour! I keep trying to order that die but it is always sold out grrrr!
Thanks for your visit earlier. Dancing was fun!!

Electra said...

It's lovely. You should be pleased with yourself!