Saturday 9 April 2011

And here is another challenge number 3 layout!

Bernice/Jackie I have no idea why you think this challenge is too difficult - this is my second layout in as many days and, after I have posted this, I think I might just go and make a third - it has really got my creative juices flowing!

This is my little boy at his Sports Day in 2003 - so another set of four old photos scrapped!  Whoo Hoo.

So for the challenge, the 24 items used are:

1. Score card paper - Crate Paper - School Spirit Collection - Chalkboard
2. Red/Grade card paper - Crate Paper - School Spirit Collection - Gradecard
3. Hexagon paper - Crate Paper - School Spirit Collection - Chemistry
4. Photo
5. Photo
6. Photo
7. Photo
8. Vintage Photo distress ink
9. Mustard Seed distress ink
10. Aged Mahogany distress ink
11. Heidi Swapp chipboard letters (used these as a mask for the title)
12. Brown Zig writer pen
13. Chipboard star - Rusty Pickle
14. Chipboard star - Rusty Pickle
15. Chipboard star - Rusty Pickle
16. Chipboard star - Rusty Pickle
17. Chipboard star - Rusty Pickle
18. Chipboard star - Rusty Pickle
19. Chipboard circle - Rusty Pickle
20. White pen - Inkssentials
21. String
22. Staple
23. Staple
24. Staple

For the 7 part of the challenge I have used a 7 letter title "RUNNING" and also there are 7 stars on the layout.
 
For the 365 part of the challenge I used the chipboard circle/star to put the date in.  I also based the layout on the sketch on page 68 Page Maps 2.
 
Thanks for looking and if you would like to join in the with the challenge the post is here: http://sunshinegirlnicola.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-number-3.html  - Go on  don't be shy!
 
Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

LOL - now I can scraplift this layouts, but coming up with your challenge ideas are another thing. But "hats off' to you forgetting your scrapping back head on. Looking forward to seeing what else your produce.