Thursday 5 August 2010

Cathys card

Here is a card I have made for my friend and her birthday isnt until 19th August - I am so ahead of myself!  mind you I have a pile of other things to make and do which I am running behind on so nothing has changed really!


This is based on the sketch at http://www.fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/ so I would like to enter it into their challenge.  Have used bazzill card stock inked with broken china, tumbled glass and shabby shutters.  The cuttlebug used is their timeworks one, Alice and script stamps are non sequitor, oval nesties, martha stewart punch, butterfly is inkadinkadoo, flowers are prima and hot fix bling.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Missus Wookie said...

Nice card. I like the script behind Alice and how she's reaching for the butterfly!