Wednesday 18 August 2010

WOYWW 63

Late for this today, we have had a few days away in Bristol so have only just got back home - as nothing much has happened on my desk in the past week (and yes its still as tidy as last week too!) I thought I would show you what sits behind my desk:


There are nine drawers, one full of sizzix dies, one full of UTEE, fimo and masks, two full of chipboard (I know and I am sure I will get around to using it one day!), one is begrudgingly used by my OH (the cheek of it!), one is full of school drawings, one full of photos, and two are full of holiday memorabilia.  The four drawer stack on the lhs has all my 12 x 12 papers and some alphabets in, the paper trays next to them are all my cardstock (colour coordinated of course!) and then the A4 trays are full of anything A4 such as card, shrink plastic, paper bags etc.  That basket on the right is full of flowers and the box files are actually for school stuff that I need to hand or want to keep.  On top of the four drawer stack are 7 pizza boxes and 2 paper boxes which are full of stuff I am working on, completed layouts that need filing, classes I am holding or have been on and such like.  Ok am now off to see what desks I can get around now - OH is off for the next two days too though so we might be out and about if the weather stays nice so again I might not visit you all - managed 90 last week though so it was an improvement!

If you would like to join in the desk fun please visit Julias blog at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking :)

28 comments:

Louise said...

Very impressive. I cant believe people have stash in front AND behind their desks! Cool

Sue said...

Hi ya
oh he has use of one of your drawers?? is that allowed??? great storage, thanks for the snoop, have a great WOYWW, sue,x

Darcy Marshall said...

great storage. How dare your OH take one of your drawers lol i hope he keeps it tidy.

Unknown said...

great stash, tell hubbie to move, you need more stash lol

big hugs
judie xx

Phree said...

Very organised storage, but surely your OH can find somewhere else for his stuff and give your draw back to you! Happy WOWYY Day.

Spyder said...

Very Tidy! Thankfully my hubby knows there's no room in my craft room for anything he needs...only perhaps my steal ruler... and the daylight lamp....oh and sometimes my printer.... and...Have a great WoYWW!! ((Lyn))

Alisonw30 said...

Well done on visiting 90, I'm still only managing about 30-40 and that takes me till Sunday!! Glad you had a good weekend with your Dad x

Bluefairy4U said...

What a lovely lot of stash you have and all so neat and tidy. I have started to colour co-ordinate my papers so that I can reach them quicker - live in hope. Big hugs JO.xxx

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Fab new shot of your workspace today and fab storage.

xx

Helen said...

Great storage, thanks for sharing.

Kath Stewart said...

thanks for sharing your fabby workspace today and love al that storage...hugs kath xxx

Kay said...

90 is amazing, I only usually manage 30 or so and that takes me forever! Great storage.

Candace said...

Its so nice to see what other crafty stash people have. next time can we have a look in the drawers, just to satisfy the nosey ones lol

Thanks for sharing Hugs Candace

Neet said...

Love your drawers - they are beautiful - but now want to peek inside them to see how tidy they are LOL

Anne said...

Outrageous that one of your drawers has been pinched! Love seeing all your stuff - other people's stuff is often so much more inspiring that our own!

Lynne said...

Fab storage not sure about letting OH have a draw... would deffo not be aloud in our house. lol L x

G Peplow said...

Hello there, happy to meet you, You look really well organised, everybody I visit has soo much stuff, I don't feel nearly as guilty as I did:D Thank you for your help with my dilemma, I'm going to do each piece as an individual project and see how it goes:D
A lovely snoop :D xxx

Sew This N That said...

lol hubby keeps trying to use some of my storage but there's no room :)
Thanks for the lovely comment you left me, I use Derwent Inktense pencils because the colours are more vibrant....derwent watercolour pencils are great too though, I use them for scene pictures :)
*hugs* Heather x

Juls said...

ooooh wow, you look so organised! what a fab space! Hugs Juls

donnalouiserodgers said...

drawers - Love'em - they contain such Good Things, and i often go through my photo stash and incorporate one or two into an ongoing project...

Dx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Tut, the cheek of OH eh? Still if he's only using one I suppose you can't begrudge that
Anne x

ikki said...

Hi, good storage space in your drawers! The Inktense pencils give better colour than the ordinary watercolour pencils, but I'm struggling to use them....perhaps I'll get better! ikki

downrightcrafty said...

oh how could he take up your crafting space tut tut.

thanks for the belated snoop and your recent lovely comments - with hope my little waspies will go away soon too

Have a great weekend
Kate xx

Serendipity Stamping said...

Pretty neat looking with all that storage.

Maz said...

Nice of you to let OH use some of your space - my hubby doesn't get any of mine! x

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh it seems very organised - wouldn't it be awful if someone rearranged things...I think I'm too old to re-learn where I keep stuff now! I think your DH is BRAVE to share the drawer unit!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really like all those drawers. They look very professional, like something out of a magazine. And I guess your OH deserves one drawer. Sorry I'm late visiting, but my computer contracted a virus on Wednesday. It's still not fixed, but I had to make sure I wasn't infecting anyone before I resumed my visits. Happy belated WOYWW.

Glen said...

Loved the snoop behind your desk Nicola. It's always interesting as to what others stash away. TFS. ~Glen~