Thursday 26 July 2012

Great British Blog Hop Schedule


Welcome everyone
Here is the schedule for the Great British Blog Hop.
 August 1st
Angela

August 2nd

Thank you all so much for participating in this blog hop. 

 On your assigned day.....
Post on your blog showing clear, crisp pictures of your  artwork - remember you can show just one piece or lots if you are feeling creative! 
A tutorial if you wish, a giveaway if you wish.
When you post please copy and paste the schedule showing all the others that are posting for that day.

Please mention that the full schedule can always be found by clicking the button on my
side-bar http://www.sunshinegirlnicola.blogspot.co.uk/ 

If possible can you schedule your post to be on your blog by 08.00am GMT so that all the early birds (or late owls if you are Stateside) can view all the blogs in one sitting - thanks
- the original post and instructions are here
Try and advertise this blog hop as much as you can - the more people that know about it the more visitors you will get.
Most of all enjoy!
Thanks for looking - Feeling Crafty from Solihull

9 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

when I get home will do a promo on my blog - will do a fabbie give away on the special day,


thanks for hosting and reminding me, I will do a daily count down so I don't forget!!!

I am such a duh brain at the moment...

dxxxx

Jak said...

Thanks Nikki for organising should be fun x

Bernice Hopper said...

Thanks for the info. Getting excited now

Bernice Hopper said...

Are you going to do a short blog post each morning with the link to the firstperson of the day?

Life and Knits said...

So excited about the blog hop! I will be there. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Susie

Sheila said...

Can't wait for it to get started. Excited to see what all of you ladies have to show us!

Fishcake_random said...

Looking so forward to the 1st !!!
I've popped a teaser on my blog to promote the hop this evening.
Can't wait to see everyones entrys.
x x x

Hettie said...

Layout in progress on my desk at the moment! Will do a little Blog Hop thingie in my sidebar tomorrow. Need my bed now Honey!

Morti said...

Oh crap - I completely forgot about this, and have only just seen your comments on my blog.... Arrrrrgggghhhhh!!!

I don't know what to do and I only have 24 hours to do it in!

He-elp!