Tuesday 20 July 2010

And another card!

Here is the card I have just posted off to my Uncle - its based on the sketch at  http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/ with the extra twist of using a tag.  Have kept the card plain and simple again as it has had to be posted - arent the post office ruining a lot of our creative fun - I would have loved to have put lots more chess piece embellishments on but havent been able to get a post office to get it weighed so its had to go normal first class.  Have made a note to self to make a very embellished thick card and take it to be weighed and priced up so that I know if I cant get to the post office when I have left making a card to the last minute (as happens at times!) I will know roughly much postage to put on it!


Anyway sorry for moaning and thanks for looking :)

9 comments:

dstandard said...

How adorable! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

cheryl said...

oh so love your stash and that box is really beautiufl hugs cheyrl xxx

Stephanie said...

I love this, thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Leo said...

How cute is that suitcase minibook!

Scrapcat 1 said...

love the little box you've made, thanks for the snoop

mckinkle said...

Lovely BIA box, what a lucky teacher I say!

Keryn x

Mandy said...

I LOVE that box! stunning work, hugs m xx

chrissy xx said...

Your box is Gorgeous. hope you get sorted with the ribbon. WoW! love the look of your stamps will watch to see what you make - when you get 'me' time.
Chrissyxx

Lynne said...

Love the box it gorgeous.