Saturday 17 July 2010

A quick birthday card

I made and sent this card earlier this week based on a friday sketches sketch and have just realised that I havent posted it on here and therefore missed their entry deadline which was yesterday!  Oh well - its a very basic card for me as I havent used any layers and bulky flowers as I have had to post the card and thats quite limiting now that the Royal Mail have strict guidelines isnt it!

Anyway here it is using some lovely My Minds Eye papers of which I still have loads of (luckily!).
They are boys papers which I think work just as well for a girl too!

Thanks for looking:)  and also just to let you know that our August all day crop is now sold out - thanks for all your interest and support.

2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

What a great card card, just love the colours and your style, - I love roughing up the edges too.
Thanks for taking the sketch and animal theme challenge at MAWTT this week.
Luv Brenda xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, its a great take on our sketch...love everything about it
thanks for sharing this with us at MAWTT this week! Good luck
hugs shell xx