Tuesday 13 July 2010

Its finally done!

Have been working on this rocketship cross stitch for about 2 years now!  Its been right pain to do because of the dark background but still its all finished now!  It has been ironed but looks a bit crumpled again but I am hoping its ok to be framed as I dont want to iron it again now that it has the sequins on.


Its going to look brilliant hanging up in my little boys room (alongside the pirate bunting!).  Just remind me never to do dark background crossstitch again!

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

what a gorgeous ribbon collection! looks devine! thanks for the snoop!
hugs mandyxx

angeleef said...

That's some ribbon collection! And wow about the stitching!! I wouldn't even know how to start on something like that!
** Evi **

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

The x-stitch is fab. It should be as it will be pulled tight when framed - hopefully hehe
Anne x

Tracy Evans said...

Thats one impressive ribbon collection and so well organised, makes me want to go upstairs and get mine sorted, well maybe after a few more desks LOL. Have a good day, Tracy Evans x

yoursartfully said...

I have to admit that I'm a tad envious of your organising skills, my ribbon stash is one giant knot of ribbon all tangled up in a drawer!!!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

great ribbon, love the wooden spools :)