Sunday 4 July 2010

What a great tip!

I am sure I picked this idea up on my travels through the desks on WOYWW however I cant remember who's desk it was but whoever you are thank you!

I bought these items from Hobbycrafts:

Which were both in the sale so I got 3 packs of the rectangle signs and 1 pack of the handles for £2.49! bargain and with them I have made seven of these:

(Well actually I have made one so far as a tester but it seems ok so I am now off to saw the other five bits of the rectangle pieces and make the rest!)

So now I don't have to keep changing my distress tool every five mins and then have to faff as the velcro keeps coming off it - and yes I did see the tip about stapling the velcro onto the handle but they have now worked themselves out too so I am back to the not so sticky velcro.  Am really rather pleased with myself!

4 comments:

Lizzybobs said...

oh what a great idea thanks for sharing

Sue said...

Hi
oh those box are gorgeous, lots of lovely goodies in them, have good day, sue,x

chrissy xx said...

Wow! Those boxes are really fab!
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Chrissyxx

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Those boxes are gorgeous and there are some scrummy things inside them!

xx