Saturday 3 December 2011

And there's more

Just to show how quick these are to make I have been to Tennis (sat for an hour teaching myself how to crochet whilst watching DS1), nipped to Toys R Us for the free lego and then to Hobbycrafts to replace a faulty promarker (didn't think till I got home that I could have treated myself to a Barn Door or Fired Brick reinker - still never mind I will make sure it's in my stash for next year!!!) - have then got home and made some more of these:



all done in the same way just different colours and powders here and there.  Thought they would look good popped on a kraft card for some Christmas cards for friends, I have also prepared about 8 more of the backgrounds, cut out 10 lots of festive greenery as it looks like they will be used a lot over the next 9 days and have now just cleared away all my craft stuff ready for the 10 and 11 year olds coming to the party in 15 mins.  Phew.

Thanks for looking - Creative from Solihull.