Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year Everyone

Just posting to wish everyone who reads my blog a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

I would also just like to share my favourite 10 creations for this year:

Advent calendar - front (or is it the back??)

Advent calendar back (or is it the front??)

This had a personal thumbs up from Tim so just has to be my favourite creation this year really - it still has pride of place in my lounge and will have until the 12th day of Christmas!!

The rest in no particular order are:

Benjamins birthday card

My friend Julie's birthday card


A Crop class layout I taught earlier this year


A tag I made for a swap on WOYWW


A Crop class layout that I will be teaching on 15th January

A tag I made and have kept for myself!


A favourite mainly because I love the story behind the photo!

Another personal layout - I love this one as I adore the papers and the resins

Another card I have made and haven't the heart to give away as I like it so much - might just have to send it myself next year!

Well that's me signing out for 2011 now and I will be back, hopefully firing on all creative guns, early in the new year.

Thank you all for looking and all your lovely comments throughout 2011 - Wondering if I will stay awake until midnight from Solihull xxx

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Bernice Hopper said...

A fabulous collection. Happy New Year